These are various bike routes that I've ridden in the past. Some for fun and some for other reasons
- 9/27/2014 - Oil Run - Run to Clinton County Motorsports for oil and then to Tim Horton's for lunch. 124 miles and about 4 hours.
- 10/19/2014 - FSO Meetup - Met 2 other former S40 owners for lunch at Augusta Irish Pub and a afternoon ride that included a trip on the ferry that runs between Augusta, KY and Higginsport, OH. 3 hours and 150 miles
- 11/25/2014 - November Ride - Just a chilly November ride to shake off the cobwebs; 1:30 and 60 miles
- 1/17/2015 - January Ride - 17.5 , :30; long way to get gas at 5 mile and Kellogg; too windy for anything else
- 3/9/2015 - March Warmup - 78.2; 1:45; a really nice day in March for a ride but the roads were nasty with salt dust, gravel and snow run off from winter
- 3/15/2015 - March Warmup #2 - 107.5; 2:15; a really nice day in March for a ride; roads in much better shape thanks to the spring rains earlier in the week
- 4/5/2015 - Easter Sunday - 109; 2:30; a really nice Easter Sunday for a ride; including a trip on the ferry that runs between Augusta, KY and Higginsport, OH